Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Dinner with the in-laws

Ryan and I had not seen his parents for some time, so we thought it would be nice to have dinner with them. Dinner was steak with some great sides. But on top of dinner, my soon to be father-in-law was in Italy and Germany for work and brought me back beautiful cashmere/silk fashion scarves. I have a huge collection so I am so excited to add to it! He also got us magnets from Germany to add to our world and US travel collection of magnets on our fridge. 

That's not all...my soon to be mother-in- law was loves candles and got me the summer edition of the Diamond Candle. Now I have to be patient and wait for it to burn down to the ring... we will see how long that last. 

Needless to say it was a great family dinner and it's always nice to see both sets of our parents for dinner. 


1 comment: