Thursday, July 10, 2014

Engement Gift

Good Morning!
 
My cousin, Britney,  got engaged last week and I am so excited for her and Ethan! To help kickoff her engagement I made a wedding planning binder, equipped with a pink pen, pink heart shaped sticky notes, and a wedding magazine. 
 
I used this setup for my wedding planning blinder and it has been extremely helpful:
 

 
Sections in the Binder:
 
Important
Budget
Guest
Rehearsal
Ceremony (decorations are included in this tab)
Reception (decorations, food and drinks are included in this tab)
Flowers 
Music 
Photography 
Registry 
Bride (attire)
Groom(attire)
Miscellaneous (favors, honeymoon)
 
 If you are interested in making a binder like this one, I saved the templates I used and I will be more than happy to share with you.
 
Let me know what you found helpful when planning your wedding.
 
Have a nice day and please feel free to say hello or follow me!
 
 



 

 

 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment