Thursday, July 17, 2014

S.O.S {Engagement Photo Dress}

Hey Y'all!
 
It just hit me that we are taking our engagement photos in a few months. I am super excited, but I have nothing to wear! We are wearing our boots; of course; and I need the perfect dress. I am hoping that anyone who takes the time to read my blog might be able to help me find the perfect dress. If you have any ideas, leave the link in the comment section or send me an email. Any advice on a dress is much appreciated!
 
Here are some of the ideas I had, but I cannot find a similar dress:
 
Country Craft Festival Dress - Cotton, White, Solid, Lace, Belted, Ruching, Casual, A-line, Spaghetti Straps, Sweetheart, Daytime Party, Graduation
Women's Prom Dress: 2014 New Prom Dresses And Women's Occasion Dresses At Womenspromdress.com
For those of you who read my blog, but do not have a blog, I made it so anyone can comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I love the bottom outfit! Love how it all goes together :) Good luck finding the perfect outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete