Friday, July 18, 2014

Oh Hey Friday | Link Up


Friday already?! I am very much ready for a nice relaxing weekend. We have diner with Ryan's family tonight, tomorrow we are celebrating my mom's birthday and on Sunday we are spending time at the farm.
Well, let me get straight to my five:

1| Ryan's sister is having her first baby, so I offered to purchase her diaper bag.I found it while visiting Carolina Charm. Well worth the money!


2| I came home to the mouse pad I ordered for my office from Shutterfly. 


3| I finally made a booklet from all the house warming cards we were given. 


4| Ryan's mom got me this really cute and really big tote. It goes great with our grey and white color scheme guest room. 

5| We have been in our house for a few months now and we are starting to hang pictures. 



         http://farmerbell.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. I love your clothespinned pics! And really, every single one of your five is cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I got the frame from Bed, Bath & Beyond.

    ReplyDelete