Saturday, July 12, 2014

Oh Hey Friday | Link Up




Happy Friday!

Opps!! I could have sworn I clicked publish last night. Sorry this is a little late. So this week I am linking up with a blog I came across yesterday, September FARM .

I'll get right to it, here five things that are great:


1| Our good friend, Zach, brought a 1952 John Deere. I couldn't resist taking a "ride on the big green tractor."



2| My office was feeling very empty, so I made this quick and simple bulletin board to brighten up my office. I also made one for our kitchen.






3| I have an obsession with Hobby Lobby. I always hit the 90% section and I am so glad I did. I found this tray for our bedroom and...wait for it...its was only $2!!! It holds all of Ryan's daily items (9MM, Buck Knife, Pen, Sunglasses, Work Phone, etc.).



4| This is the latest edition to our kitchen; as in a few hours ago. We came across this little county store and I found this sign. How cute is this?! I couldn't pass it up!



5| Finally, after a long work week it was nice to come home and wind down with a glass of wine. My mom got me this wine, I like it, but I love much sweeter wine. Any suggestions for a really sweet wine?  






http://farmerbell.blogspot.com/



2 comments:

  1. Ok, I'm obsessin over that bulletin board. Tutorial please??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I will be sure to post a tutorial soon =)

    ReplyDelete