Monday, July 7, 2014

Farmer's Market

Hey Y'all!
 
There is nothing quite like going to the local Farmer's Market on a beautiful summer morning, which is exactly what I did Saturday morning. I needed some fresh vegetables and I prefer fresh potatoes to make potato salad, which is what I made for our friend's cookout Saturday evening. I also got a few of the cutest homemade dog biscuits for my sister's dogs.
 
I prefer going to the Farmer's Market over the supermarket for a few reasons; one the fruits and vegetables are fresh and two it helps support local farmers and small businesses.  
 
If you enjoy going to your local Farmer's Market, you may enjoy this little Farmer's Market Guide I read on The Sweet Tea Sipper monthly newsletter.
 

 
{What I got from the Farmer's Market}
 
Thanks for Reading and Please Feel Free to Say Hello!












No comments:

Post a Comment