Saturday, July 19, 2014

DIY Bullentin Board

A few weeks ago I mentioned I did a quick DIY bulletin board for my office and kitchen. Here is a tutorial for the project. It is really inexpensive and takes maybe ten minutes.

What you will need:

- a bulletin board. I got mine from Hobby Lobby .
- I didn't use the sticky pads it came with because it will pull the paint off the wall. Instead I used twine to hang it on the wall.
- fabric
-stapler

What you will need to do:
-lay the bulletin board on the back of the fabric and trace enough that you can pull the fabric around to the back of the bulletin.
-after you cut the fabric, pull it tight to the back of the bulletin board and staple
-attached the twine {I used a hot glue gun to attach the twine}

I didn't think to do a step-by-step while I was making them. I thought of it last minute and just went with it. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact me! 


{ this is our kitchen bulletin}


{ my office bulletin} 


I hope my intrusions are helpful. 

3 comments: