Monday, June 30, 2014

DIY Project Follow Up


Good Morning!
 
Last week was very busy and I completely missed Five on Friday. I had a busy weekend that included my family surprising my Aunt for her sixtieth birthday after she landed from skydiving, a family lunch, then a family cookout. On Sunday was our usual around the house work and running to the store. I had every intention of doing some wedding planning, finding a new book to read, and searching the web for some home décor; non of that happened! It was a busy weekend, but I had a blast seeing my family and spending Sunday with Ryan. I did, however, manage to fit in a DIY project that I posted about a few weeks ago. You can find that post here.
 
I went to the Dollar Tree to find bins, but they were not big enough, so I ended up finding them at Wal-Mart. I also grabbed a can of metallic spray paint. They turned out better than I had planned!







 
Thanks for reading and feel free to say hello!

 

2 comments:

  1. Skydiving at 60?! How crazy! And your bins turned out awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is very adventurous and had a blast! And thank you! I am very pleased with how well they turned out too! It was very easy and took almost no time at all. We are having a family party with weekend so I can put them to use!

    ReplyDelete