Thursday, June 19, 2014

Breakfast Time!!!!

Morning Y'all!
 
I am a morning person, mainly because of the smell of a fresh pot of brewed coffee, the delicious breakfast foods, and starting the day as the sun rises. So, back to the breakfast food; my mom got me hooked on these amazing Thomas' French Toast Limited Edition (of course the kind I love are limited). I was going to put this on the Five on Friday Link Up, but I couldn't wait to share with all who read my blog.
 

Thomas' Maple French Toast Bagels join the Cinnamon Vanilla English Muffins as one of this quarter's Limited Edition offerings. (Photo: Business Wire)
{I was experiencing difficulty with my phone, as well as my
computer with adding a picture I took this morning, which is why I had to take this from the internet.}

If you are a breakfast lover like I am, you will really enjoy these!


Thanks for stopping by and feel free to say hello!
 

2 comments:

  1. Girrrrrl, I am a bagel hound! We only have one more shopping trip before moving out of the country, and you better believe these are going at the top of the list! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always have a pack ready to eat and a pack in our freezer. I am taking the "limited edition" serious! =)

      Delete