Friday, June 13, 2014

Five on Friday Linkup

 
TGIF!
 
As much as I enjoy my job and the people I work with, I am looking forward to spending a  nice weekend with Ryan, our family, and friends.



1. My sister's 25th Birthday is today! Happy Birthday Cori!





2. Although this happened last Saturday we were able to enjoy it earlier this week; Ryan caught a 32 inch and a 19 inch Rock Fish that he brought home for me to cook. Needless to say, it was delicious! We usually grill it, but it was raining out so I baked it in the oven. I put mayo on top and that sprinkle with Old Bay. If you like rock Fish I recommend trying it that way.

3. Ryan loves Oreos so I picked him up the new Reese's Peanut Butter Oreos. I couldn't resist not trying one and I am glad I didn't; they are AMAZING!


4. Since Father's Day is approaching we are spending Saturday with my dad and family and Sunday with Ryan's dad and family. I cannot wait to see my parents and spend some quality time with our families.
5. Who doesn't love chalkboard banners and signs? That is why I brought a banner and a sticky chalk board at Target. I am hoping to use the banner when we have the family up in a few weeks, but I just painted the kitchen so I can't stick the chalkboard to the wall just yet. I will be sure to post a picture as soon as I can hang it up. 

 




1 comment: