Wednesday, June 11, 2014

First Time Blogger {HELP!}

Hey Y'all!
 
Every night I try to work on my Blog and make it more appealing and more interesting for those who take a look. I am still learning and not certain on all the ins and outs of blogging. As you can see it is pretty plain and I have yet to add a photo; hopefully I can get around to that tonight. If anyone is actually reading my blog and is familiar with websites that give tutorials or if you have any hints to make my blog more appealing, please let me know. Being a first time blogger is harder than I thought. I am very Type-A, so not having my blog looking all cute and fun is bugging me.
Thank you to any and all who have taken the time to glance at my blog and thank you to anyone that has any advice for my blog. I hope I can make blog enjoyable and fun for any readers!



4 comments:

  1. Hey! Found you via the 5 on friday linkup! I'm no blogging expert, but there are a few things I've learned as I've done more blogging, but I'm actually going to share them in my post on Monday, so you should check it out then! :) Good luck with your new adventure of blogging!

    ashleynicoleholmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ashleynicole @ [real life, real love]! I am really sorry if you got both of my replies to your comment. It is not showing that my replies were published, so I figured I would comment. But thank you very much for letting me know about your post on Monday. I will be sure to read it! I really appreciate you commenting on here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seriously took me three years to get my blog looking the way I wanted it to! I'd recommend doing a google search for blog tutorials. I eventually just went with a white background and designed my header by downloading a font from the internet (it's actually really easy!) and adding triangle shapes under my title--all in Microsoft Word! Then I used the snipping tool to save the header as an image and upload it to my blog. You can comment on my blog if you have any questions (simpletonpleasures.blogspot.com) or email me (laurahlambert@gmail.com). Blog design can be daunting at first, but you'll catch on! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura!

    Thank you for blogging tips and I will take you up on the Q&A! I look forward to reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete