Tuesday, June 24, 2014

DIY Switch Covers

I love DIY projects that are simple and inexpensive, but can really add a lot to a room. This DIY switch cover project is so simple and very inexpensive.

 

What you will need :
*Scrapbook paper {I picked colors and patterns that best fit the room I was doing}
*Scissors
* Glue
*Screwdriver

{Lay the switch cover on the back of the scrapbook paper and trace}


{Before}




{After}



Let me know if you try this DIY project and enjoyed it!

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to say hello!



2 comments:

  1. How fun! Looks great and I also love your many colorful vases. But hey, you're still a no-reply blogger so I couldn't email-reply to your comment on my blog! I think that's tip#2 from my post last week? Let me know if you have any questions about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting me know! I will have to look at that =)

    ReplyDelete