Friday, June 20, 2014

Five on Friday Link Up



                 It's Friday Y'all! 

I am off to WV as I type, so my five is going to be quick and to the point...

1.

While in WV we are trap shooting, so what better way to shoot my benelli nova 12 gage than with pink shells.

2.
I am a coffeeholic and this is by far my favorite creamer, southern butter pecan! 

3.

So happy my Hobby Lobby "laundry" sign is finally up!

4.


  It is so exciting to see that people from all over are reading my blog. These are the countries:

United States


Russia


Australia


Ukraine


Canada


Thank you to everyone who has taken interest in my blog! 

5.
I am surprised I do not have any pictures on my phone of all the amazing people going to WV, but I am super excited to be spending a weekend with Ryan and our friends!



2 comments:

  1. Love that laundry sign - can't beat Hobby Lobby :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Laundry sign!!! Visiting from HH blog :) Come and say hi!!

    ReplyDelete