Tuesday, June 10, 2014

First Wedding Post

Wow, what a day!
 After working late to prepare a Petition for U.S. Tax Court I got to come home to my amazing fiancé starting dinner for us. I love that man! Well, now to the good stuff, the wedding favors. Although we have some time until the wedding the favors have been exciting for us to think about. So, Sunday morning I convinced Ryan to sit down with me to look at ideas on Pinterest. We knew we wanted mason jars to stick with our fall, country, rustic theme and we found two we really liked; apple cider mix and pumpkin cake in jar. I also thought we would add a "Thank You" tag and a wooden spoon to the cider and a wooden fork to the cake in a jar. Stay tuned to see my wedding dress!
Fall Wedding Favors | Favors Ideas for Fall Weddings : Brides 
{Stay tuned for my test run of making the cake in a jar!}
great fall wedding favor! Apple cider!
{We are going to add this powder mix into a mason jar}

No comments:

Post a Comment