Sunday, June 8, 2014

You Have to Start Somewhere

Hey Y'all!
 
 I have been saying I was going to start blogging since I got engaged in November. Well, I am finally starting!

It seems that the little things get away from me with how hectic my days are with finishing college, working at the firm,and getting settled in our first home, so I want to remember every detail of planning our wedding and then some.

A little about me, if you're interested. I grew up just south of the Mason Dixon on Mayberry (which is how I got the name for my blog) in a town called Silver Run. I absolutely love that place! I am in my last semester of college; thank God! I am engaged to the most amazing man ever, who happens to be my high school sweet heart, Ryan.

I am extremely blessed and thankful to God everyday for this life I am living. 







No comments:

Post a Comment