Friday, February 27, 2015

Five on Friday Link Up

 I am so happy it is Friday! We have a rather exciting weekend planned, so I will be right to it.

1| Date night with Ryan tonight. We often order food and cuddle on the sofa on a Friday night, but tonight we are going out. Nothing fancy, probably Long Horn.

2| We went bowling a couple of weeks ago with out closest friend and we had so much fun we decided to do it again. So on Saturday we are all getting together and going bowling. Only this time we are not betting with beer. Sadly, my team had to buy four rounds of beer last time.

3| Going along with Saturday my friends Steph and Gabby are coming up to visit and go out with us. Since moving I do not get to see them very often, so I am really excited to see them! It is never a dull moment when we are around each other.

4| Some really exciting news! Our best friends are  having their first baby!!! They are due in September. Ryan and I are so unbelievably excited for the two of them =)

5| Since my dad just had another surgery today and will be recovering over the weekend, I have volunteered to go over and Sunday and make dinner for my parents. I am making some of dad's favorite foods: fried chicken, huh puppies, biscuits and maybe even an apple pie.

 THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment