Tuesday, February 3, 2015

DIY No Crease Hair Ties

I started using the No Crease Hair Ties a few years ago and soon it was all I was wearing, but they started to get expensive. So....I went the wonderful Hobby Lobby and picked up some elastic ribbon and decided to make my own. They turned out great and I can make so many, for so little.  



What you'll need:
Elastic Ribbon
 
What to do:
measure a piece at 11.5 inches
fold in half
tie the end
Optional: take a match and burn the ends to they don't fringe



 
 
There you have it!
 
My next mission is making the no crease headband. I will post an update once I make a few.
 
If you have any questions about this DIY project, please feel free to contact me.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Love these!! I am having a Link up on my blog
    http://thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com getting to know each other.. Would love for you to join

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE idea :) and totally do-able. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete