Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Get to know me…ABC's about me!!!!!

Good Morning! I am linking up with Chelsea, the blogger of the williams' journey. I read her blog today and it was really nice to get to know another blogger a little better, so I thought I would join her, so whoever reads my blog can get to know me a little better.

A-  Age: 21
B- Birthday: February 17
C- Color: Right now I am loving Coral and Mint Blue ( I am always changing my mind)
D: Drink: Sweet Tea and Cherry Coke
E: Essential Item: Phone & Planner
F: Flashback: The summer days when Ryan and I were 15 and could spend the weekdays together, not a care in the world.
G- Gent:  Mark Wahlberg
H- Hobby: DIY, cooking, baking, traveling, exercising, reading...I like to stay busy
I- Indulgence: baked goods
J-Job: Paralegal
K-Kiddos- None yet
L- Live: Just moved to PA March of 2014. From Maryland, but long to live in SC
M-Music:  Country
N-Nickname: Shan or Shan O
O-Overnight hospital stays: None
P-Pets: Nope
Q-Quotes-  "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”Joshua 1:9
R-Right or Left- Right
S-Siblings: One Sister, Cori, who is 25.
T-Temperature: I am always cold, so I like the warmer weather.
U-University: Stevenson University Class of 2014
V-Vehicle: 2014 Jeep Patriot
W- Worst Habit-  Worrying
X- X-Ray: So many!
Y- Yuck: Spiders!!!
Z- Zoo: I love the Polar Bears & Alligators 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating.. I love Cherry Coke as well :) Do you watch the Wahlberg show??

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun idea! I love Joshua 1:9 and worrying is also my worst habit. Happy Friday, Shannon :)

    ReplyDelete