Friday, February 13, 2015

Five on Friday Link Up

I am especially looking forward to this weekend because we have a lot planned, well more than usual.
 
1| Tonight we are trying somewhere different for dinner. It is a Mexican restaurant called Gallitos and we heard great things about from our neighbors.
 
2| Ryan and I have never been big on Valentine's Day, as long as we are together that is fine with us. But this Valentine's Day he has offered to make a surprise dinner and I am making his favorite kind of cake. I am extremely happy that we are staying in and not dealing with crowds.
 
3| On Sunday we are going to brunch at the Cheesecake Factory! I have already scoped out what I want to try:
 
 
 
Monte Cristo Sandwich
Monte Cristo Sandwich
"Crunchy French Toast Stuffed with Bacon, Grilled Ham, Scrambled Eggs and Melted Swiss Cheese Dusted with Powdered Sugar and Served with Strawberry Preserves"
 
How yummy does this look?
 
4| I am also planning a much needed trip to Victoria's Secret for more leggings, because that is what I live in now. I can't get over how comfy they are, plus they are 2 for $32.
Fashion Legging
 
5| Best part of the weekend is we get to see Palmer on Sunday! I can only imagine how big he has gotten in this short amount of time. I am also going over to go see Fifty Shades of Grey with my soon-to-be sister-in-law.
New poster: Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson romantic up against a wall in the latest poste… http://www.pinterest.com/lilyslibrary/




THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

1 comment:

  1. I'm off to see Fifty Shades of Grey with my husband - poor guy! Happy Valentine's Day :)

    ReplyDelete