Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Today I turn 22, but the good thing is I only feel 18! What better way to celebrate my birthday by having a snow day from work?! We woke up to a winter wonderland, which means I get to work form home today. Ryan is also off today, so we started our day by getting breakfast and coffee before I started work for the day.
 
I am not big on birthdays so we don't do much. Tonight will consist of dinner at my parents. My mom is having my favorite foods; BBQ Beef & Western Fries. The festivities are not over for the week though. We are celebrating my birthday with Ryan's family on Friday at his sisters house after work. On Saturday we are going out for a joint birthday celebration for my birthday and our friend Nolan's 23rd birthday. And on Sunday we are hoping to make it to the Cheesecake Factory for brunch since we were not able to go this past Sunday.

Happy Birthday Beth......Wishing you a wonderful day!!!

3 comments: