Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Quick Weekend Recap

I had such a relaxing birthday  weekend that all started with dinner at Ryan's sister's house after work on Friday. I was able to get my Palmer fix; I cannot get enough of that baby! On Saturday we went to lunch and then started our wedding registry at Target. We could not have picked a better day because we got snow, so Target was empty. Later that night Ryan made us a delicious spaghetti dinner and then we laid around and watched our shows. On Sunday we had a very nice brunch at Cheesecake Factory and it was probably the first, and only, time we did not have to wait to be seated. Needless to say, I could not have asked for a more relaxing weekend.





I got some really, really  nice birthday gifts this year; a Michael Kors watch, a Michael Kors wallet and the Callie's Biscuits and Southern Traditions: Heirloom Recipes from Our Family Kitchen cookbook I have been wanting. And my traditional birthday gift from Ryan; Navy Football Season Tickets fourth year. It is the gift that keeps on giving. Five games at the Navy-Marine Stadium in Annapolis. Now I am really excited for Spring!




No comments:

Post a Comment