Friday, January 30, 2015

Five on Friday

Morning!
1| Exciting News! I am an Aunt!!!! Ryan's sister had her first baby. His name is Palmer and he arrived last night.
2| Purchases made from  shop memento: A monogrammed watch (The Charleston Stacked Bracelet Set)
 I think Resse Witherspoon said it best when she said, "If its not moving....monogram it."
"My rule is, if it's not moving... monogram it." Reese Withersppon
3| My other purchase is a purse from C Wonder. Sadly they now closed. I sure am glad I was able to find out in time to buy my purse.  
4|Tomorrow I have a lunch date with my mom and sister. We have not gotten lunch in a long while, so it will be nice.
 
5| As usual, looking forward to a nice weekend just relaxing with Ryan.

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on being an AUnt!! That is so much fun and I love your watch!!I hope you have a great weekend. Found you on the Link-Up
    Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have been an aunt for a today and I already can't wait to see the little guy tonight. And I absolutely love my watch and bracelets. I got it all for $77, which is not too bad =) Happy Friday!

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the world, Palmer! I love the Charleston stacked bracelet set...Happy Tuesday, Shannon :)

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTIe3KAEK74

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have worn the bracelet set everyday. It goes with everything and it very simple but a great accessory. Happy Tuesday!!

      Delete