Friday, January 16, 2015

Five on Friday Link Up

1| Ryan's aunt is amazing at knitting anything and everything. Last Christmas she made me mittens that I absolutely love, which is why I was thrilled when  I received a pair of handmade boots cuffs in the mail yesterday. I was even more surprised when she told me the buttons were made from deer antler. She never misses a detail.

2| What girl doesn't love something that can be monogrammed? I have been ordering a ton of things that can be monogrammed, and since I am getting married I get to use my soon-to-be initials. One of my most recent monogrammed purchases is my cell phone case I got from Paper Concierge.

3| Much like number two, Ryan's sister got me a purse with my soon-to-be initials that I posted on Pinterest a while back.

4| Exciting News!! We sent our Save the Dates! I posted our save the dates and some engagements photos a while back.

5| Girls weekend at the beach! I come from a family of ALL girls. We have one Uncle who has girls (I am hoping I can brake the all girl cycle one day). Anyways, every January all of the girls spend a weekend at my Aunt's condo at the beach. It is never a dull moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment