Monday, March 9, 2015

Catching Up

I have been so busy that I did not even realize I haven't posted in a while.
 
Well for starters, I got my first Snail Mail letter form Chelsea over at The Williams' Journey. It was really exciting to get my first letter and to write my first letter back to her. It was nice to get something in the mail, other than a bill for once. I am really looking forward to keeping up with this Snail Mail.
 
 
I finally got canisters that I like from Home Goods. ( I am excited by the little things, like new canisters)  
 
We had my parents up for dinner on Saturday and that gave me a chance to do a test run of one of the favor at our wedding. I made  apple pie in a jar and it turned out amazing! I think I am going to make a variety of pie for the favors.
 
Yesterday Ryan and I went and picked out hardwood floors that we are going to be putting in throughput the first floor of the house. We are really excited to finally be putting in hardwood floors.

No comments:

Post a Comment