Friday, March 20, 2015

Five on Friday Link Up

This week was an extremely slow week for me. I woke up on Thursday thinking it was Friday, but then I realized, nope it's only Thursday. Anyway....this is another fun packed weekend.

1| My sister and cousin (both my maid of honors) are coming over Saturday morning to spend the day. We are starting our day with a morning walk to Starbucks and then knocking out a bunch of wedding DIYs. I am really looking forward to seeping the day with the two of them!

2| My Aunt has offered to pay for the wedding invitations, so on Sunday she is coming up to spend the day and help us pick out the wedding invitations. At first I could not find anything I liked. Now,  I have found several I like on Minted and I can't decide which one.

3| I baked a really delicious apple pie with a crumb topping. It is hard to stop at once piece.
 
4| Ryan's mom got us this nice, functional center piece for our kitchen table.  
 
5| I don't know about you, but I am pretty excited that today is the first day of Spring. We are still getting some snow, but just the thought that it is the first day of Spring is helpful.
 
 
Happy Friday!
 
 
THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment