Friday, March 13, 2015

Five on Friday Link Up

This week was a really good week, but I am so glad it is Friday!

1| Yesterday after work I made a stop on my way home to see my adorable nephew. I got my cuddle time in with him, which was much needed. I still cannot believe he turned six weeks yesterday! He is getting too big!

 
 
2| My favorite coffee creamer is finally out again!  
 
 
3| I found a new sweet treat that I can't stop eating. Brookside chocolate covered blueberries are my new addiction. 
 
 
4| Ryan's mom has offered to pay for flowers for our wedding, so tomorrow we are gong to start looking for a florist and getting stuff to make the bouquets and boutonnieres. I think once summer starts to roll around I will finally be in full wedding mode.
 
5| Sunday morning I am meeting my best friend for brunch at J Café. We have some much needed catching up to do.
 
 
Happy Friday!
 
THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment