Sunday, March 22, 2015

I quit my job!

So, today I gave my two weeks. Quitting is definitely not an easy decision for me to make, but I know it is the right decision for me to make. I spent much time praying about this decision and  Ryan and I spend many hours discussing the offer for my new job,  and I cannot pass up the amazing pay increase and benefits it has to offer.
 
I have enjoyed working for a private law firm for these past 16 months, and I have learned so much from very skilled and wonderful attorneys. However, it is time for me to move on to a new beginning. Although I will not miss my hour, sometimes over an hour, commute to work, there is a lot I am going to miss about working for this law firm and I will miss those I work for and work with.

 However, I am very ready to take on this new challenge working for the court system and working very close to home.

So...here's to a new beginning!


Monday Quote: The Magic Of Beginnings | Free People Blog #freepeople

No comments:

Post a Comment