Monday, March 23, 2015

New Floors

After being in our house for almost a year now, we finally ( and by we, I mean Ryan), got around to putting in wood floors. It is so nice that Ryan is very handy and can do revocations like this throughout the house.
 
Before:
 
After:
 
Ryan kicked me out for the day, so it was really nice coming home to see the wonderful job he, his dad and a few of our friends did. Still some little things to add and do here and there, but it is all done for the most part. Now on to the rest of the basement, the patio and the other two bathrooms.

4 comments:

  1. Looks great! Enjoy your new floors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the floors you chose and all of the different grains! Hardwood is my favorite, and I definitely miss it in our current apartment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I actually can't take credit for picking the floors, that was all my fiancé. But we love them and I could not believe how open it feels!

      Have a great day!

      Delete