Friday, April 10, 2015

Five on Friday Link Up

Good Morning Y'all!
 
I'll get right down to my Five on Friday.
 
1| It is a bittersweet day for me, as today is the last day working at the firm. However, I feel so blessed to moving on to a better career and much closer to home. I have been praying for a career like this to come along, and sure enough God came through for me! =)
 
 
 
2| To celebrate my end and new beginning, Ryan and I are going out to dinner tonight. I absolutely love Longhorn Steakhouse and it is right down the road from us, so that is where we will be going.
 
3| We will finally have a Saturday where we aren't running around and not getting stuff done at home. It will be nice to stay home, clean and hangout around the house. (you know you are getting older when you are excited about cleaning your house on a Saturday.)
 
4| On Sunday we have our best friends gender reveal party. I am so excited to find out what they are having. My guess is a little baby boy.
 
5| I finally got another form of social media; Instagram! Up until now, I only have this blog and Pinterest. If you have any interest in following me on Instagram, here is the link: https://instagram.com/sweet_mayberry/
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment