Monday, April 6, 2015

Catching Up

 Just thought I would do a quick catch up day since I haven't been posting much. Considering my last day with the firm is this Friday, I have been extremely busy trying to close things up and clean out my office all at the same time. Needless to say, this week will be crazy at work.
 
In other news:
 
I finally found a cute white and navy blue rug to watch our living room. I got it at Target for $50. There is no way I could pass that deal up!
 
 
I made Easter baskets for the little ones.
The baskets for the two older kids consisted of:
Kites
Bubbles
Sidewalk Chalk
Rainbow Goldfish Snacks
Jelly Beans
Candy
 
The baby's basket consisted of:
Gerber baby cereal
An outfit
Bright Starts Vibrating Teether
Baby Orajel Teething Gel
Boogie Wipes Unscented Saline Nose
 
 
Palmer's first Easter. He and his Uncle Ryan just love spending time together! It melts my heat seeing them together!

Ugh...and the toughest part about leaving; giving up having my own office. Bittersweet. I have taken home almost all of my law books, but I think I'll wait to take home the rest.
 
Although I am giving up having my own office, I am SO excited to be starting my new job next week. I feel extremely blessed to have been given such an opportunity with this new job. 
 
Time to say Hello to a new beginning that I am very ready for!
 
 
Happy Monday, Y'all!

6 comments:

  1. I love that navy/white rug.. I'm loving anything navy this spring! Palmer is so adorable with those little bunny ears!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am on this coral, navy blue and mint color theme kick lately =)



      Happy Monday!

      Delete
  2. The rug is awesome and love Palmer's name.....my nephew shares it with him! What a cutie! New follower here! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am very picky with rugs, so I am so happy I found one that I love. I love the uniqueness of the name Palmer. Such a good name =) And I am so glad to here that you'll be following along!
      Happy Monday!!

      Delete
  3. I LOVE your living room! I can't believe that rug was only $50, such a good deal! and congrats on your office, that really is soooo exciting!

    Xo
    Candace
    Lovely Little Rants


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised I got a deal that good too! And I think ill be down grading to a cynical actually :( thats the plus about private firms, your own office. Im looking for ways to make a cubical cute like I have my office. Thanks for reading :)

      Delete