Tuesday, May 19, 2015

What's Been Going On...

I never thought crazy busy would look so good on me! I also thought I would have much more time to blog with my new job that is so close to home, but I guess with all the wedding planning, I just lost track of time. So...for starters, Ryan also got a new job career ( that word sure does make me feel old). His new job career has fantastic benefits for him and us. He will also have more time to focus on starting his side business ( that we hope and pray it will turn into a great success, which I think it will!). Along with Ryan's new job, we added a new member to the family....that's right! We are proud owners of a brand new 2015 RAM 2500 Cummins for his commute to work! It was also on out bucket list of things to do for ourselves before we start having kids:

1. Go to Germany Fall 2015
2. Buy me a brand new Jeep
3. Buy Ryan a brand new truck
4. Travel back to Punta Cana
5. New career for Shannon
6. New career for Ryan
7. Go back to Charleston a many more times ( this will likely carry over to be a family tradition)


We have also finally finished out back patio! It was been a year in waiting to get that thing put in. It is so nice to be able to sit out back, grill and eat dinner out there. I was also able to get Ryan's dirt bike out of our newly renovated basement by buying a shed, It is so nice to not have to climb over a huge ass dirt bike to get to the damn freezer!

Although we still have some things left to do to our home, it feels to go to call this place home with Ryan. I thank God everyday for all that we have in every way possible.

P.S. Now that I the wedding is getting closer I will be posting more of my DIY projects that I have done for the wedding.

Thanks for reading!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment