Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Bridesmaid Dresses

 
 
Good Morning!
 
As promised, here are the dresses my lovely bridesmaids picked out for the wedding. I didn't want to be a bridezilla and make them wear a dress they hated, so I told them as long as it was orange, I was fine with their pick. But....when we all went to David's Bridal to get some ideas and look around, they all ended up loving the same dress! Best part; they got the dress for a steal! They were originally $120, but when I brought my wedding dress I got a $20 off coupon for the bridesmaids.
We didn't even intend to leave David's Bridal with dresses that same day. It was just a day to look around and a day to see each other. They all looked so beautiful in the dress with their cowboy boots on!
I cannot wait to see them all in their dresses on our wedding day.
 
 
 
{ front}
 
{back}
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment