Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Baby Shower { It's a BOY}

I am so excited for this Saturday!
I had the pleasure of helping some great ladies plan a baby shower for Ryan's sister.
This is her first baby and we are all so thrilled to have a little one in the family. I am beyond excited to be an aunt finally!
 
I had two jobs for the shower:
*getting cute straws and something to hold the straws
* items for the message on a diaper station
 
The baby shower colors are:
Blue
Green
Grey
 
I found really cute blue, green, and grey paper straws and blue and green jars for the straws. I found all of this at Hobby Lobby, of course!
 
I found the perfect diaper holder at Hobby Lobby for after all of the guest write cute and silly messages to the new mommy and daddy.  
  We all had tasks to make the shower special and I am so excited to see it all come together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment