Sunday, June 21, 2015

tension tonic that helped with my CSF

When I started college four years ago I started getting these terrible, nauseating migraines. My doctor prescribed a medicine that knocked me out...so I stopped that ASAP. I hate taking medicine, especially one that makes me drowsy. I started really getting into a workout routine that seemed to help and I started deep breathing, which also helped. I also went to the dentist to get fitted for a night guard, which also seemed to help a lot with the headaches, but still not enough to the point where I felt normal. I begin to just muscle through my days and take the usual headache medicine.


However, almost four years later they got so much worse to the point I would cry, I would take long naps ( which is not like me at all) and it was difficult for me to do daily functions. A few months ago I started to get these awful ear infections and ended up at the ENT. I didn't have an ear infection, just the symptoms. The doctor prescribed me Flonase, but that wasn't working. At my last appointment he noticed that my right eye pupil was larger than my left. I has noticed this years ago, but never thought twice about it. He found it alarming, stating that my pupil dilation and symptoms were similar symptoms to a brain tumor or aneurysm. Naturally I began to worry and I immediately began to pray! It is a bad habit, but I tend to prepare for the worst and pray for the best. The Good Lord answered my prayers and it was not a brain tumor or aneurysm. Now I was just confused as to what it could possibly be...so I ended up in PT and learning A LOT about Cerebrospinal fluid (CSF)! Turns out I have restricted CSF, which was causing all of the symptoms.


Physical therapy has been AMAZING in so many ways! But I am not 100% feeling normal. I still get awful headaches once or twice a week and headache medicine just didn't seem to help and I really HATE having to rely on medicine. I needed an alternative! My cousin suggested I use Tension Tonic  from Down to Earth Oils . It is an all natural product that seems to help with my CSF flow, as well as stretching nightly and deep breathing.




So...long story short, if you suffer from headaches, then Tension Tonic might be helpful for you. I also love the place I ordered from. My order shipped within days and I also received a sample product that might also help me.






No comments:

Post a Comment